- How I learned to stop worrying and love the b̶o̶m̶b̶ MVP
- Announcing our SQLSaturday Cambridge “Bring-A-Boss” Training day promotion
- Not Accepted for the PASS Summit 2015?
- Announcing SharePoint Saturday Cambridge – We got two tribes
- Speaking at SharePoint Saturday London
- Want to choose your own agenda? From SQLSaturday to the PASS Summit!
- Delivering Precon at SQLSaturday #413 Denmark
Tags24HOP Active Directory AlwaysOn APT Automation Availability Availability Groups Backup and Recovery Blogger Table Business C# Charity Clustering Concurrency Configuration Connectivity Constraints Database DBMS_SCHEDULER Desktop Development Disable DMV DNS dotnet Enable EOY Error Escalation File-System GUI Humour Integrity Isolation Levels Jobs Kalen Delaney Linux Listener Locking Mirroring NETBIOS Nomcom Parallelism PASS Summit Performance Public Speaking Quorum RAC Reporting Rodney Landrum Ruben Pertusa Lopez Scale-Out Scheduling Schema Security Setup SharePoint Saturday Skype Snapshots SQLBits sqlcmd SQLRally SQLSaturday SQLSolstice SSMS Stored Procedure T-SQL T-SQL Tuesday TCPIP Tuning Upgrade & Migration Users VirtualBox Wait Stats WINE
Monthly Archives: August 2011
There usually comes a time in your Virtual Machine life-cycle that you think …I wish I’d given that baby more processors for me to play with! This is especially true if the Virtual Machine in question is your little plaything … Continue reading →
There are only a handful of people that when they talk about something you should sit up and take notice, and for me Benjamin Nevarez (blog|twitter) is one of those. As someone I’ve been following technically for several years, when I saw … Continue reading →
In the very late nineties and early naughties I used to co-habit the Microsoft Newsgroups (which was then located at news.microsoft.com over the NNTP protocol), and in particular I posted primarily on the SQL Server forums to help others where I … Continue reading →